“Quick Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does NOT mean you get charged any extra with your purchase, I just get a small commission.”
Bullet journaling is my secret weapon to staying organised. If you don’t know what a Bullet journal is read this post ‘Why you NEED a bullet journal’
I love Instagram for bullet journal inspiration. The following Instagrammers are my favourite go-to accounts for inspiration. They are all very different from each other and inspirational in their own ways.
This is the Instagram account for the creator of bullet journals and is a nice source of inspiration of all types.
This account is not in english but the bullet journal spreads that this person comes up with are beautiful.
If you believe her bio she’s only 16, a very talented 16 year old.
This account belongs to the blog The Petite Planner. The blog is one of the regular blogs I love and follow about bullet journaling.
An account from a talented illustrator and bullet journaler.
This account is a business account for Imaginary Arts, they make bullet journal stencils and put up videos of them creating spreads with these stencils. These stencils are amazing and they post worldwide. Imaginary Arts
This account is full of beautiful spreads that I would love to be able to do.
This account is a daily dose of inspiration!
Very beautiful and feminine spreads with the help of her stickers.
I like Barbara’s style. To me, it seems almost vintage styled.
I hope you have found some new inspiration with these Instagram accounts. As always feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com.
Bullet Journal Notebooks:
- Rhodia Goalbook comes set up for bullet journaling and is fountain pen friendly
- Official Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 built for bullet journaling by the creator
- Nuuna I love the funky covers on these books
- Mumsy and Bub – This company makes beautiful vegan travelers notebooks. I have 3 of them 2 A5 and 1 B6 sized.
- Staedtler triplus fineliners I have these in the 36 pack and love them
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Pilot Metropolitan (MR3) fountain pen A great beginners fountain pen
- Lamy Safari fountain pen I’m a little obsessed with these pens, they are great and write amazingly
- Diamine Shimmer inks I love these inks shimmer and non shimmer alike
- Faber-Castell pitt artist pens
- Crayola supertips Great for highlighting, colouring and faux calligraphy