“Quick Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does NOT mean you get charged any extra with your purchase, I just get a small commission.”
Bullet journaling is my secret weapon to staying organised. If you don’t know what a Bullet journal is read this post ‘Why you NEED a bullet journal’
My February bullet journal setup this year is love themed because of Valentine’s day. I went nuts with the red and pink colours and drawings. I am going to show you my setup and some other examples of love themed spreads.
I really like how this spread turned out. I cheated and used a stencil from Imaginary Arts for the daily boxes. I recommend you go look at Imaginary Arts site as they have lots of different styles and really good prices.
Did you know that the month of February is creative romance month, I found that out while google what’s on in February. Another fact, the day after Valentine’s day (14th) is singles awareness day.
Some Other Monthly Spreads
So I’m trying to get back into using weekly spreads, for a while now I’ve been using just the monthly and daily. This has lead to a few events falling through the cracks, so here is some cute simple weekly spreads for your February bullet journal.
Other Weekly Spreads
February Bullet Journal Habit Tracker
In my monthly habit tracker this month I am tracking water and exercise because I’m trying to increase both of them. I track my moods on a yearly tracker so I don’t worry about it every month.
Other Habit Trackers
This year I added a memories collection to my monthly bullet journal setup. It’s just a brief sentence or word that stands out for me in the day.
Other Memories Collections
I love the gratitude log idea, and I try to write one thing I’m grateful for every day. It really gives me a way of reframing the moment if I’m having a bad day.
Other Gratitude Logs
I have been working on becoming more confident so as part of this I created an affirmations collection that I write in everyday. I say the affirmations out loud to myself throughout the day also.
February Music Playlist
Another collection I started this year is a monthly playlist collection. I have the list in spotify too.
Here is my January Playlist.
Other Playlist Collections
End Of Month Review
I have been seeing this type of collection around lately so I am starting one this month.
Other Monthly Reviews
That’s my February bullet journal setup for 2020. I hope you got some ideas from it and if you feel like sending in your February bullet journal setup email me at email@example.com.
Last weeks post 15 bullet journal weekly spread ideas
Bullet Journal Notebooks:
- Rhodia Goalbook comes set up for bullet journaling and is fountain pen friendly
- Official Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 built for bullet journaling by the creator
- Nuuna I love the funky covers on these books
- Mumsy and Bub – This company makes beautiful vegan travelers notebooks. I have 3 of them 2 A5 and 1 B6 sized.
- Staedtler triplus fineliners I have these in the 36 pack and love them
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Pilot Metropolitan (MR3) fountain pen A great beginners fountain pen
- Lamy Safari fountain pen I’m a little obsessed with these pens, they are great and write amazingly
- Diamine Shimmer inks I love these inks shimmer and non shimmer alike
- Faber-Castell pitt artist pens
- Crayola supertips Great for highlighting, colouring and faux calligraphy