“Quick Disclaimer: This post may include affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does NOT mean you get charged any extra with your purchase, I just get a small commission.”
Bullet journaling is my secret weapon to staying organised. If you don’t know what a Bullet journal is read this post ‘Why you NEED a bullet journal’
In Australia, it is now Autumn so I tried to keep my bullet journal Autumn feeling for this month. I love the colours of autumn even though we don’t really get any autumn colours up here in far north queensland. We also don’t really get a change in temperature from summer till about mid april which I think sucks but oh well I get it in my bullet journal instead.
I’m trying to push myself outside my comfort zone and draw some things on my spreads. On my calendar I drew a squirrel in case your wondering what the F that is.
Autumn leaves for my mood tracker were a no brainer.
Next is another important spread for me, my gratitude list and playlist for the month. My gratitude list keeps my life in perspective and my playlist is something I started this year after I got a google home hub for my office so I can listen to music.
The page entitled “One line a day” is easier for me to keep up with than scrapbooking or taking photos to remember the day. The Bucket list is something new for me for this month, I don’t know if I will keep it as I have other lists that are specific to travel and purchases etc.
I think my favourite weekly spread would be week 2, its bright and cheery and I like the circles on each day.
The final spread is my monthly recap page and journaling prompts for when I journal. I only started doing recaps last month as I had never thought about reviewing the month for lessons learned. I think it’s a great idea and will help me customise future pages.
So that’s it for this month’s set up so far. I would love to hear your comments on it, so feel free to comment below.
If you are a bit fuzzy on rapid logging in your bullet journal read my latest post. Rapid logging the heart of your bullet journal.
Bullet Journal Notebooks:
- Rhodia Goalbook comes set up for bullet journaling and is fountain pen friendly
- Official Bullet Journal Leuchtturm1917 built for bullet journaling by the creator
- Nuuna I love the funky covers on these books
- Mumsy and Bub – This company makes beautiful vegan travelers notebooks. I have 3 of them 2 A5 and 1 B6 sized.
- Staedtler triplus fineliners I have these in the 36 pack and love them
- Zebra Mildliner Brush Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Pilot Metropolitan (MR3) fountain pen A great beginners fountain pen
- Lamy Safari fountain pen I’m a little obsessed with these pens, they are great and write amazingly
- Diamine Shimmer inks I love these inks shimmer and non shimmer alike
- Faber-Castell pitt artist pens
- Crayola supertips Great for highlighting, colouring and faux calligraphy